Clemson Tigers and Furman Paladins Postponed at Fluor FieldMay 6, 2009 - South Atlantic League (SAL) Greenville Drive
The two teams will now play Monday at 4 PM, followed by the Drive's series opener versus the Augusta GreenJackets. First pitch between the Drive and GreenJackets will be approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the collegiate game. Gates at Fluor Field will open at 3 PM.
Ticket holders for Wednesday's Tigers-Paladins game must exchange their ticket at the Fluor Field Box Office, located at the corner of Main St. and Markley St., for Monday's game. Tickets already issued for Monday's Drive game and those exchanged for the collegiate game will be good for both contests.
The Fluor Field Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM, and Saturday 10 AM to 4 PM.
Single-game tickets, group outings, and luxury accommodations can be purchased by calling (864) 240-4500 or visit www.GreenvilleDrive.com for more information.
South Atlantic League Stories from May 6, 2009
- Tourists Trap RiverDogs, 3-1 - Charleston RiverDogs
- Drive Fall to Sand Gnats, 6-4, in 10 Innings - Greenville Drive
- Power snap losing streak, split double dip - West Virginia Power
- Marte homers in tenth to lift Gnats to victory - Savannah Sand Gnats
- Braves Hold Off Legends - Rome Braves
- Jacobsen delivers in the rain to evade sweep - Hagerstown Suns
- Clemson Tigers and Furman Paladins Postponed at Fluor Field - Greenville Drive
- Boscan And Paisano Earn Rangers Monthly Honors - Hickory Crawdads
- McCormick Field to Host Two Ashville Chamber Events - Asheville Tourists
- Blue Claws Fall to Imtimidators - Lakewood BlueClaws
- Intimdators dominate in 9-3 win in Lakewood - Kannapolis Intimidators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.