Crunch Announce Details of New York State Lottery NightNovember 4, 2008 - American Hockey League (AHL) Syracuse Crunch
The first 500 fans 18 and over in attendance will receive one (1) Take Five coupon, courtesy of New York State Lottery. Lottery tickets will be available for purchase at the New York State Lottery table, located on the concourse.
In addition, fans will have the opportunity to catch one of 25 Lucky Lottery Penguins that will be tossed into the crowd during the first intermission. Any fan that catches a Lucky Lottery Penguin can bring it to the New York Sate Lottery table, located on the concourse, and redeem it for a prize pack that includes lottery tickets and merchandise.
The Crunch's next game is Friday, November 7 as they travel down I-81 to take on the Binghamton Senators. The Crunch return home to the War Memorial at Oncenter to face the Manitoba Moose on November 8 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Crunch office at 315-473-4444, stopping by the Oncenter Box Office, located on the State Street side of the War Memorial or by calling Ticketmaster at 315-472-0700.
American Hockey League Stories from November 4, 2008
- Houston Aeros Partner With Woodlands Custom Vision for 08-09 Season - Houston Aeros
- Former Crunch Member Derick Brassard Named NHL Rookie of the Month - Syracuse Crunch
- Columbus Assigns Dan LaCosta, Recalls Steve Mason - Syracuse Crunch
- Houston Aeros Fifth Annual Military Appreciation Night to be held November 22 - Houston Aeros
- Phantoms Seek 500th Win Wednesday - Adirondack Phantoms
- Radja recalled to IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- IceHogs announce game time changes - Rockford IceHogs
- Monarchs Release Rheault - Manchester Monarchs
- Sobotka Retuns To Providence - Providence Bruins
- BoDeans Added to Admirals Concert List - Milwaukee Admirals
- Carolina Assigns Forward Dan LaCouture To Albany - Albany River Rats
- Moose assign trio to ECHL - Manitoba Moose
- B-Sens Sign Winger Pierre-Luc Faubert - Binghamton Senators
- Sigalet Shines on the Back End - Syracuse Crunch
- Canucks recall Ouellet and re-assign Krog to Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Crunch Announce Details of New York State Lottery Night - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Trade Rampage Defenseman Drew Fata - San Antonio Rampage
- Worcester Sharks Begin Quest For Unum Cup On Dollar Dog Wednesdays - Worcester Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.