Sound Tigers Bringing Back Colley For Opening NightSeptember 7, 2007 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
"Kevin exemplified what it means to be a Sound Tiger through his tireless effort and dedication to the Islanders organization," Sound Tigers president, Howard Saffan, said.
Over the course of three seasons with the Sound Tigers, Colley registered 28 goals, 32 assists and 394 penalty minutes. During the 2005-06 season, Colley made his National Hockey League debut compiling 52 penalty minutes in 16 games with the New York Islanders before suffering a career ending injury to his neck against the Washington Capitals on January 31, 2006.
"I am excited to return to Bridgeport and see some of the greatest fans in the American Hockey League again," Colley said. "It is a true honor that I've been chosen to drop the puck on opening night."
The Sound Tigers regular season is just around the corner so don't miss out on purchasing your tickets today. For group discounts, season tickets or birthday parties, please call the Sound Tigers at 334-4625 or visit soundtigers.com.
American Hockey League Stories from September 7, 2007
- Sound Tigers Bringing Back Colley For Opening Night - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- River Rats Individual Game Tickets Go On Sale Monday - Albany River Rats
- Phantoms B2 Power Play Season Pass Now Available - Adirondack Phantoms
- Griffins Announce Schedule Changes - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Amerks Announce November Date Change - Rochester Americans
- Houston Aeros unveil Rbk EDGE Uniforms for the 2007-08 season - Houston Aeros
- Amerks' Individual Tickets To Go On Sale Monday, September 10th - Rochester Americans
- David Bell Named Assistant Coach - Springfield Falcons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.