Xplosion Lose, 105-87, in Playoff Game One
MINOT, ND, March 17, 2008 - The Pittsburgh Xplosion fell, 105-87, to the Minot Skyrockets in Game 1 of the American Conference Finals tonight in Minot.
The game was close throughout, with Pittsburgh leading, 78-77, after three quarters. Xplosion scored just two points in the first 7:30 of the fourth quarter to go from a 78-77 lead to trailing, 90-80. The Skyrockets outscored the Xplosion, 28-9, in the final period.
Game 2 is tomorrow night in Minot. Should the Xplosion win, Game 3 is Thursday at the Petersen Events Center.
• Discuss this story on the Continental Basketball Association 1 message board...
Continental Basketball Association 1 Stories from March 17, 2008
- Xplosion Lose, 105-87, in Playoff Game One - Pittsburgh Xplosion
- CBA Weekly - CBA 1
- Anthony Washington Named CBA Rookie Of The Year - CBA 1
- Keathley To Serve As Guest Speaker At Special Olympics Area 3 Games - East Kentucky Miners
- Boo Jackson Named CBA Newcomer Of The Year - East Kentucky Miners
- Xplosion Hosting A 'Blog Party' - Pittsburgh Xplosion
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.