WR Frank Brown Signed
Frank Brown, an experienced, prototypical slot receiver with outstanding kick return skills, has signed with the Green Bay Blizzard.
Brown, 5'11" and 190 pounds, played his college football career at Bethune-Cookman College, an NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FBS) program in Florida. In 42 games with BCU, he had 117 catches for 1,657 yards and 21 TDs. He also provided great value as a punt returner, earning all-conference honors for his talent in that role. Over his four years, Brown returned 53 punts for 561 yards (an average of 10.6 yards per return).
Following his collegiate career, Brown signed with the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.
"Frank is dependable both as a receiver and a returner, he brings great versatility to our team," said Roberson. "He's got good size and ball skills, and will complement our other receivers nicely."
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from December 10, 2019
- WR Frank Brown Signed - Green Bay Blizzard
- Spokane Shock Sign Cornerback Quinten McCoy - Spokane Shock
- Strike Force Sign La'Darius McElroy - San Diego Strike Force
- Sidewinders Auditions Set for the 2020 Squad - Arizona Rattlers
- Spokane Shock Sign Linebacker Seu Luafatasaga - Spokane Shock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.