Wolf Pack recall MacIntyre
HARTFORD, April 7, 2005: The Hartford Wolf Pack have recalled defenseman Steve MacIntyre from the Charlotte Checkers of the ECHL. MacIntyre has dressed for 24 games with the Wolf Pack, and has one goal and one assist, and has 192 penalty minutes. The 6'6", 265 pound native of Brock, Saskatchewan will join the team effective Friday, April 8.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 7, 2005
- Wolf Pack recall MacIntyre - Connecticut Whale
- Gamache, Hamhuis Name to AHL All-Star Teams - Milwaukee Admirals
- Rampage Game Day - San Antonio Rampage
- Bruins back on ice Friday - Providence Bruins
- Ryan Miller Named a First Team All Star - Rochester Americans
- Fan Appreciation Night to feature block party - Houston Aeros
- Aeros playoff tickets go on sale Saturday - Houston Aeros
- Cammalleri Earns AHL Second Team All-Star Honors - Manchester Monarchs
- Bruins' Hilbert named an AHL All-Star - Providence Bruins
- Lowell's Kobasew named AHL First Team All-Star - Albany Devils
- Wolves Trio Earn All-Star Honors - Chicago Wolves
- Kronwall named AHL First Team All-Star - Grand Rapids Griffins
- 2004-05 AHL All-Star Teams announced - AHL
- Pirates Sign Chris Bourque, Son of NHL Legend Ray Bourque - Portland Pirates
- Scotty Bowman caps off "Grand Finale Weekend" - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Church Night at the Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Lowell's Cam Ward named to 2004-05 AHL All Rookie Team - Albany Devils
- Defenseman Dave Karpa Signed to P.T.O. - Syracuse Crunch
- Crunch edge Moose in thriller - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.