Wizards Flex-Assign Four Players to Erie BayHawks
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Capital City Go-Go, the Washington Wizards' NBA G League affiliate, announced today that they will flex-assign four players to the Erie BayHawks (the affiliate of the New Orleans Pelicans) during the NBA G League season. The players assigned by the Wizards are Jordan Bell, Yoeli Childs, Caleb Homesley and Marlon Taylor.
Childs, Homesley and Taylor were all signed as undrafted free agents following the 2020 NBA Draft and participated in training camp with the Wizards. Jordan Bell was acquired by the Go-Go prior to the suspension of the season in March, before being signed by the Cleveland Cavaliers in June. Wizards assistant coach Mike Williams will join the flex-assigned players in the NBA G League single site as a member of the Erie staff, while Go-Go Head Coach Ryan Richman will continue to work with the Wizards' coaching staff. The schedule for the single site in Orlando, Fla. will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 12, 2021
- Wizards Flex-Assign Four Players to Erie BayHawks - Capital City Go-Go
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce 2020-21 Roster - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Erie BayHawks Announce 2021 Roster - Erie BayHawks
- Statement from the College Park Skyhawks on the 2020-21 Season - College Park Skyhawks
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.