Wisconsin Herd Adds Amjyot Singh
OSHKOSH, Wis. - The Wisconsin Herd, the NBA G League affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks, has added forward Amjyot Singh to the team's roster.
Wisconsin acquired Singh from the available player pool to fill the roster void created while Xavier Munford plays for the USA Men's Basketball World Cup Qualifying Team.
Singh (6-8, 229) most recently played for the Oklahoma City Blue. In his 36 games over two seasons (2017-19) in Oklahoma City, he averaged 2.5 points in eight minutes per game. The 27-year-old forward brings international experience to the Herd, playing in several FIBA Asia Cups (2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017).
When Singh first joined the Blue, he was the just the third Indian-born player, after Satnam Singh and Palpreet Singh Brar, to hold an NBA G League roster spot.
Singh will wear No. 21 for Wisconsin. The Herd roster now stands at 12 players.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 18, 2019
- Chemical Bank Takeover Night 2019 February 20th - Grand Rapids Drive
- Go-Go Acquire Michael Orris Via Available Player Pool - Capital City Go-Go
- Wisconsin Herd Adds Amjyot Singh - Wisconsin Herd
- Marcus Keene to Leave Memphis Hustle - Memphis Hustle
- Erie BayHawks Acquire Kameron Chatman - Erie BayHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Herd Stories
- 30 Reasons to Buy Wisconsin Herd Season Tickets
- Wisconsin Herd Acquires Gerard Tarin and Draft Pick from Sioux Falls
- Wisconsin Herd Acquires D.J. Hogg and Three 2019 Draft Picks from Delaware
- Wisconsin Herd Adds to Coaching Staff
- Wisconsin Herd Announces 2019-20 Season Schedule