Winnipeg ICE Sign Aiden Oiring to WHL Standard Player Agreement
Winnipeg, MB - The Winnipeg ICE announced today that they have signed their third-round pick in the 2020 WHL Bantam Draft (58th overall), Aiden Oiring to a WHL Standard Player Agreement.
Aiden Oiring saw his name called in the third round in the 2020 WHL Bantam Draft, 58th overall by the Winnipeg ICE. The 5'4, 130lbs centre hails from Calgary Alberta and spent last season as captain of the Calgary Royals in the Alberta Bantam AAA League.
Oiring led the Alberta AAA league in scoring with 28 goals and 45 assists for 73 points in only 32 games. He was named the league's most outstanding forward and most outstanding player.
"Aiden is a dynamic player that will fit in well with our current group of forwards," said VP of Hockey Operations / Assistant General Manager Jake Heisinger. "He continued to improve all season and was instrumental in his team's success this past year."
Until June 1, 2020, your decision to purchase a season ticket results in the ICE donating 15% of the purchase to local COVID-19 relief organizations and an additional ticket to healthcare workers or youth on your behalf.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from April 30, 2020
- McMillan Signs with Tri-City - Tri-City Americans
- T-Birds Sign Brayden Dube - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Join Us for 'Louie in the Neighbourhood' on Friday, May 1 - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Ben Riche Signs with Warriors - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Oil Kings Sign Dawson Seitz to WHL Standard Player Agreement - Edmonton Oil Kings
- T-Birds Broadcasting All Games from 2017 Championship on YouTube - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Hamblin Signs Two Year Contract with Bakersfield Condors - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Giants Sign D-Man Mazden Leslie to WHL Standard Player Agreement - Vancouver Giants
- Winnipeg ICE Sign Aiden Oiring to WHL Standard Player Agreement - Winnipeg Ice
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.