Winnipeg Blue Bombers Media Schedule: October 12-16
WINNIPEG, MB - The following is the Winnipeg Blue Bombers media schedule for October 12-16, 2017. ***All practices are at Investors Group Field, unless otherwise stated. Media are asked to enter through the Bomber Store. A designated seating area will be assigned for members of the media. Please note, Investors Group Field will open for the public and members of the media ten minutes prior to the scheduled practice time***
Thursday, October 12 Practice: 11:25 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Cameras can record practice from 11:45 a.m.12 noon. Players and Head Coach Mike O'Shea available following practice.
Friday, October 13 Walkthrough: 10:50 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. Cameras have the option to record from 10:50 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Players will be available following walkthrough on the field. BC Lions media availability will be held at the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg (Ambassador Room) at approximately 2:00 p.m. Please contact Jamie Cartmell for player requests and further information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Saturday, October 14 BC Lions at Winnipeg Blue Bombers, 3:00 p.m. CT, Investors Group Field, Winnipeg, MB TV: TSN, ESPN3 Radio: 680 CJOB
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from October 11, 2017
- Media Schedule: October 12-16 - Calgary Stampeders
- Eskimos this Week: Edmonton vs. Toronto - Edmonton Eskimos
- Stamps in the Community - Calgary Stampeders
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Media Schedule: October 12-16 - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Terrence Edwards Media - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Masoli Named a CFL Top Performer of the Week - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Brandon Zylstra Named CFL Player of the Week - Edmonton Eskimos
- Shaw CFL Top Performers - CFL
- 2017 CFL Game Notes - CFL
- Updated Toronto Argonauts Practice & Media Availability Schedule (October 11 - 15) - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.