Warriors Assign Kevon Looney & Patrick Mccaw To Santa Cruz Warriors
OAKLAND, Calif. - The Golden State Warriors have assigned forward Kevon Looney and guard Patrick McCaw to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League, the team announced today. Looney and McCaw will join Golden State center Damian Jones, who was assigned on Jan. 5, and the trio will be in uniform for tonight's home game against the Salt Lake City Stars, which tips off at 7:00 p.m. (PST) at Kaiser Permanente Arena.
Looney has appeared in 30 games (three starts) with Golden State this season, averaging 2.8 points and 2.5 rebounds in 8.5 minutes of play. McCaw, who was previously assigned to Santa Cruz for one game earlier this season, has appeared in 30 games (one start) with Golden State this season, averaging 2.6 points and 1.0 rebound in 11.5 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 13, 2017
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Joey Miller - Westchester Knicks
- Warriors Assign Kevon Looney & Patrick Mccaw To Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Legends Partner with Ryan, LLC to Bring Kids U Night - Texas Legends
- Austin Spurs Host Pink Night Sponsored By Texas Oncology On January 26 - Austin Spurs
- Second Half Surge Lifts D-Fenders over Oklahoma City - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Westchester Knicks Nipped by Mad Ants in Hard-Fought Battle - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Golden State Warriors Assign Center Damian Jones to Santa Cruz
- Warriors Secure Wire-To-Wire Win against Northern Arizona Suns, 138-126
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Forward Kevin Young
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Kevin Young off Waivers
- Chris Boucher Joins Golden State Warriors as Part of Two-Way Contract