Valhalla Tickets Joins USL's Preferred Supplier Program
May 8, 2019 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The United Soccer League announced today it has entered a partnership with Valhalla Tickets, which becomes the Official Secondary Ticketing Supplier for all USL properties. Valhalla Tickets becomes the newest member of the USL's Preferred Supplier Program, which has grown rapidly alongside the organization to provide high-caliber products and services to its leagues and clubs over the past 18 months.
Established in 2010, Valhalla Tickets is driven to provide its customers with great experiences at any sporting or entertainment event in the world. Based in Toledo, Ohio, Valhalla Tickets partners with clubs to manage the secondary ticketing market, protect their brand values, control inventory in the marketplace, and collect consumer data. Valhalla Tickets has developed partnerships with more than 200 organizations and teams in both the United States and the rest of the world and is continuously looking to expand its partnership portfolio.
"We're thrilled to bring on Valhalla Tickets as the newest member of the Preferred Supplier Program," said USL Chief Operating Officer Justin Papadakis. "As attendance trends upward across our leagues, it's of utmost importance to have the right platforms in place for fans to secure tickets to USL games."
"We are excited to be partnering with the largest sports league in North America," said Valhalla Tickets Head of Business Development, Matt Dewire. "In combination with its rapidly growing fanbase and great organizations, we hope to be part of the league's future growth for years to come."
Through its Preferred Supplier Program, the USL connects suppliers with new franchise owners and existing USL clubs in order to deliver the best possible experience for fans across North America. Preferred suppliers are "Best in Class" companies that provide services and products to professional franchises and stadium developers and must meet the USL's strict quality standards. The USL is currently in discussions with suppliers that support stadium development, as well as the buildout of team front offices and operations.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from May 8, 2019
- Gameday: Rowdies Visit Nashville SC - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 10 - USL
- Fury FC Secures Hard-Fought Point against New York Red Bulls II in Annual School Day Game - Ottawa Fury FC
- Neill Collins Named USL Championship Coach of the Month - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Neill Collins Earns Coach of the Month Award - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Tampa Bay's Collins Voted Championship's Coach of the Month - USL
- Behind Enemy Lines: Tampa Bay Rowdies - Nashville SC
- Highway 99 Derby Tonight at Chukchansi Park - Fresno FC
- Legion FC to Host West Chester United in First US Open Cup Match - Birmingham Legion FC
- Guillermo Benitez and Wesly Decas Named to 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup Squads - Atlanta United 2
- San Antonio FC to Host Laredo Heat SC in U.S. Open Cup Second Round on May 14 - San Antonio FC
- Valhalla Tickets Joins USL's Preferred Supplier Program - USL
- Daniel Johnson Makes USL Championship Team of the Week - Birmingham Legion FC
- CBSC Appoint David Proctor as Boys Director of Coaching - Charleston Battery
- Nashville SC to Play South Georgia Tormenta FC 2 in U.S. Open Cup - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.