USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 10
May 8, 2019 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL's discipline report for Week 10 of the 2019 USL Championship season:
ATL UTD 2's George Campbell has been suspended for one game following his red card for serious foul play against Nashville SC on May 4. Campbell will be unavailable for Atlanta's contest against Bethlehem Steel FC.
Indy Eleven's Paddy Barrett was suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against the Tampa Bay Rowdies on May 1. Barrett served his suspension this past Saturday during Indy's contest against North Carolina FC.
The LA Galaxy II's Don Tchilao was suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against Las Vegas Lights FC on April 29. Tchilao served his suspension this past Saturday during the Galaxy II's contest against Austin Bold FC.
The following players enter the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension. Here is the breakdown per club:
Birmingham Legion FC (1): Kyle Culbertson
El Paso Locomotive FC (1): James Kiffe
New Mexico United (1): Kevaughn Frater
Phoenix Rising FC (1): Adam Jahn
Real Monarchs SLC (2): Jack Blake, Douglas Martinez
San Antonio FC (1): Moises Hernandez
Tampa Bay Rowdies (1): Dominic Oduro
About the USL Championship
The USL Championship is one of the most successful professional soccer leagues in the world, reaching a population of more than 84 million and fueling the growth of the game across North America. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the USL provides unparalleled club support with a growing team of more than 50 professionals across 17 departments, ranging from operations to marketing, communications and sponsorship.
The USL Championship has a national media partnership with ESPN, wherein all league matches are broadcast on ESPN+, ESPN3 and across linear channels. The league also operates USL Productions, which includes a state-of-the-art facility that produced and distributed more than 500 league matches and more than 1,000 hours of original content to national partners, local affiliates and international markets throughout the 2018 season.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from May 8, 2019
- Gameday: Rowdies Visit Nashville SC - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 10 - USL
- Fury FC Secures Hard-Fought Point against New York Red Bulls II in Annual School Day Game - Ottawa Fury FC
- Neill Collins Named USL Championship Coach of the Month - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Neill Collins Earns Coach of the Month Award - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Tampa Bay's Collins Voted Championship's Coach of the Month - USL
- Behind Enemy Lines: Tampa Bay Rowdies - Nashville SC
- Highway 99 Derby Tonight at Chukchansi Park - Fresno FC
- Legion FC to Host West Chester United in First US Open Cup Match - Birmingham Legion FC
- Guillermo Benitez and Wesly Decas Named to 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup Squads - Atlanta United 2
- San Antonio FC to Host Laredo Heat SC in U.S. Open Cup Second Round on May 14 - San Antonio FC
- Valhalla Tickets Joins USL's Preferred Supplier Program - USL
- Daniel Johnson Makes USL Championship Team of the Week - Birmingham Legion FC
- CBSC Appoint David Proctor as Boys Director of Coaching - Charleston Battery
- Nashville SC to Play South Georgia Tormenta FC 2 in U.S. Open Cup - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.