USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 14
September 23, 2020 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL Championship's discipline report for Week 14 of the 2020 season:
Real Monarchs SLC assistant coach Mirza Harambasic has been suspended for six games and fined following an incident of referee assault following the club's contest against El Paso Locomotive FC on September 23. Harambasic will be suspended for Real's remaining three games of the 2020 Championship season, and the opening three games of the 2021 Championship season.
Austin Bold FC's Sonny Guadarrama was suspended for one game following the review of an incident in his side's contest against San Antonio FC on September 16 by the Independent Discipline Panel. Guararrama served his suspension during Austin's contest on September 22 against Sporting Kansas City II.
The Charlotte Independence's Dane Kelly has been suspended for one game following his red card for serious foul play against North Carolina FC on September 19. Kelly will be unavailable for the Independence's contest against Miami FC on Wednesday night.
San Diego Loyal SC's Grant Stoneman has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against Phoenix Rising FC on September 19. Stoneman will be unavailable for San Diego's contest against the LA Galaxy II on Wednesday night.
Las Vegas Lights FC's Mobi Fehr and Seth Moses have each been suspended for one game for their red cards for denial of a goalscoring opportunity and two cautionable offenses, respectively, during the club's contest with Orange County SC on September 18. Fehr and Moses will be unavailable for Las Vegas' contest against the LA Galaxy II on Saturday night.
North Carolina FC's Nazmi Albadawi has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against the Charlotte Independence on September 19. Albadawi will be unavailable for North Carolina's contest against Birmingham Legion FC on Saturday night.
Loudoun United FC's Allexon Saravia has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC on September 19. Saravia will be unavailable for Loudoun's contest against the New York Red Bulls II on September 30.
The following player enters the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension for their eighth yellow card of the season. Here is the breakdown per club:
San Antonio FC (1): PC
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 23, 2020
- INDvSTL: Match Preview - Saint Louis FC
- STLFC Holds on for 1-1 Draw against Indy Eleven - Saint Louis FC
- Atlanta United 2 Defeats New York Red Bulls II 5-3 in Home Finale - Atlanta United 2
- Indy Eleven Secures Crucial Point in 1-1 Draw Against Saint Louis FC - Indy Eleven
- Jacks Held by Miami FC in 0-0 Draw - Charlotte Independence
- Philadelphia Union II Rally to Tie Hartford Athletic - Philadelphia Union II
- It's a Draw - Hartford Athletic
- LouCity Clinches a Playoff Spot with No. 1 Seed in Its Sights - Louisville City FC
- LAFC Loan Goalkeeper Phillip Ejimadu to SD Loyal - San Diego Loyal
- Indomitable Soccer Dream Comes True with New Power Chair - Sacramento Republic FC
- Collaborative U-12 Program Creates Opportunity for Future Academy Players - Sacramento Republic FC
- Alex Dixon Named to USL Championship Team of the Week - Hartford Athletic
- North Carolina Football Club Collaborates with DJ Taylor and DJKT Apparel for BLM T-Shirt Benefiting the BLM Global Network Foundation - North Carolina FC
- USL Championship Final to Air on ESPN and ESPN Deportes - USL
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 14 - USL
- FC Tulsa and Williams Announce Multiyear Jersey Front Sponsorship - FC Tulsa
- LouCity's Lancaster, Ownby Earn USL Team of the Week Spots - Louisville City FC
- Austin Bold FC Jump into Playoff Spot with 4-0 Win over Sporting Kansas City II - Austin Bold FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.