TYLER WONG LOANED TO QUAD CITY
GLENVIEW, Ill. - The Chicago Wolves announced Thursday that forward Tyler Wong has been loaned to the Quad City Mallards (ECHL).
Wong made his Wolves debut on Oct. 6 against the Texas Stars and then scored his first professional goal on Oct. 7 against the same team.
The 21-year-old made his professional debut in 2016 when he skated in three games for the Toronto Marlies. On April 17, 2016, he recorded his first professional point - an assist - against the Rochester Americans.
This season, Wong has skated in nine of the Wolves' 10 contests. He has logged a -6 plus/minus rating and eight penalty minutes.
The Wolves return to action on Saturday, Nov. 11, when the San Antonio Rampage visit Allstate Arena for the first time this season as part of Military Appreciation Weekend. Game time is 7 p.m., and the game will be broadcast on CW50. For complete 2017-18 game and broadcast schedules, visit ChicagoWolves.com .
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 10, 2017
- G Mark Dekanich Recalled by Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- SAN DIEGO GULLS TO honor U.S. Armed Forces DURING MILITARY WEEKEND - San Diego Gulls
- Illinois Lottery Cup Competition Begins Seventh Season - Rockford IceHogs
- SYRACUSE CRUNCH ANNOUNCE PLAYER MOVES - Syracuse Crunch
- TYLER WONG LOANED TO QUAD CITY - Chicago Wolves
- Murphy, Mitchell Shine as Wild Top Hogs - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.