TXA21 to Broadcast the Return: FC Dallas Is Back
Frisco, TX - FC Dallas announced today that TXA21 will air The Return: FC Dallas is Back presented by Toyota on Sunday, July 5 at 12PM CT.
The half-hour show will preview FC Dallas' scheduled participation in the MLS is Back Tournament. It also features an interview with Dallas head coach Luchi Gonzalez who provides an update on the team as it is currently in isolation at Walt Disney World's Swan and Dolphin Resort after having players test positive for COVID-19.
MEDIA ASSETS: Click HERE to download a portion of the interview with Luchi Gonzalez for broadcast or publication.
TXA21 will also re-air FC Dallas' group stage matches from the MLS is Back Tournament with broadcasts currently scheduled for the following dates and times:
12PM, Sunday, July 12 - FC Dallas vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
scheduled to be played at 9:30PM on Thursday, July 9 on TUDN
12PM, Sunday, July 19 - FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders
scheduled to be played at 8AM on Wednesday, July 15 on ESPN/ESPN Deportes
12PM, Sunday, July 26 - FC Dallas vs. San Jose Earthquake
scheduled to be played at 7PM on Monday, July 20 on TUDN
All originally scheduled matches and rebroadcasts are subject to change
All times are Central
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 3, 2020
- Real Salt Lake Signs Nick Besler to Contract Extension - Real Salt Lake
- Chicago Fire FC to Host "Drive-In Matchday, Presented by Continental TireÃ¢ÂÂ at Soldier Field for MLS Is Back Tournament Opener on July 8 - Chicago Fire
- LA Galaxy to Feature Herbalife Nutrition and Dignity Health on Jersey Sleeves During MLS Is Back Tournament - LA Galaxy
- Quakes to Host Drive-In Viewing Parties at Earthquakes Stadium - San Jose Earthquakes
- Inter Miami CF Academy Announces 2020-21 Season Roster - Inter Miami CF
- TXA21 to Broadcast the Return: FC Dallas Is Back - FC Dallas
- Toronto FC Signs Goalkeeper Silva - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.