Tulsa Falls Short at Utah, 110-103
OREM, Utah, March 14, 2011- Jerome Dyson scored a team-high 20 points, Byron Mullens posted eight points and eight rebounds and Elijah Millsap and Latavious Williams each recorded double-doubles, but the Tulsa 66ers (29-13) fell to the Utah Flash (25-16) on the road 110-103 Monday evening inside the McKay Events Center.
Williams recorded 13 points and 13 rebounds for his team-leading 10th double-double of the season while Millsap posted 13 points and 10 boards for his third double-double of the year.
Also scoring in double figures for Tulsa was Larry Owens with 19 and Matt Bouldin with 11.
The 66ers outrebounded the Flash by a 53-37 clip on the night and forced 11 turnovers, including nine steals.
The Flash was led in scoring by Kevin Kruger with a game-high 31 points while Brandon Costner added 28. Utah was boosted by 11-21 (.524) shooting from 3-point range.
Tulsa continues its road trip this Wednesday, March 16, by visiting the Idaho Stampede at 8 p.m. CT inside Qwest Arena.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 14, 2011
- Flash Get Back to Winning Ways with Victory Over 66ers - Utah Flash
- Tulsa Falls Short at Utah, 110-103 - Tulsa 66ers
- Vipers Can't Overcome Free Throw Differential in Loss to Skyforce - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Howard Returns to the Ants - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Erie's Mitchell, Sioux Falls' Ewing Jr. Named NBA D-League Co-Performers of the Week - G League
- Chris Johnson Signs with Portland - Dakota Wizards
- Dakota's Chris Johnson Signs with Portland - G League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.