Tucson Native, OL Rosales Re-Signs with Sugar Skulls
TUCSON - The Tucson Sugar Skulls have re-signed offensive lineman Antonio Rosales for the 2021 Indoor Football League season.
OL Antonio Rosales (6'4", 300, San Diego State University) returns to the Sugar Skulls for his second season with the team, and his second overall in the IFL. In his first season with the Sugar Skulls, Rosales played in 10 games, anchoring an offensive line that helped Tucson rank second in the league in rushing, behind running back Mike Jones.
Prior to joining the Sugar Skulls, Rosales spent a five-year college career at San Diego State University playing in 28 games for the Aztecs. The Tucson native grew up on the San Xavier Indian Reservation as part of the Tohono O'odham Nation.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from December 21, 2020
- Tucson Native, OL Rosales Re-Signs with Sugar Skulls - Tucson Sugar Skulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Sugar Skulls Stories
- Second-Year WR Frank Brown Signs with Tucson
- Former NFL First Round DD Elam Signs with Tucson
- Victis Health Signs Partnership with Sugar Skulls
- Proactive to Become Sugar Skulls' Physical Therapy Partner
- CW Tuson to Remain Broadcast Television Home of the Sugar Skulls