Tormenta FC Girls Training Center Program Postponed
STATESBORO, Ga. - South Georgia Tormenta FC announced today that its inaugural Girls Training Center Program this Saturday, Jan. 9, will be postponed due to an abundance of caution after COVID-19 exposure. The club will announce a rescheduled date as soon as it is available.
Tormenta FC values the continued support of its fans and the health and safety of everyone in our community will always be the highest priority. The club will continue to follow the guidance of the local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in regards to upcoming events.
The club urges fans to review the health guidelines set by the CDC and to continue following best health practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19 transmission.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from January 7, 2021
- Veteran Lars Eckenrode Returns for 2021 - South Georgia Tormenta FC
- Chattanooga's Creative Core Begins to Take Shape - Chattanooga Red Wolves SC
- Forward Madison Celebrates Birth of Club Cow - Forward Madison FC
- Tormenta FC Girls Training Center Program Postponed - South Georgia Tormenta FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent South Georgia Tormenta FC Stories
- Effingham Force Becomes Tormenta FC Academy Effingham
- Tormenta FC 2's Tor Saunders Drafted by Nashville City SC
- Tom Morris Named Tormenta FC 2 Head Coach
- South Georgia Tormenta FC Hosts Open Trial this Saturday
- Midfielder Kobe Perez Returns to Tormenta FC