Toliver Named to WNBA All-Star Team
Washington, D.C. -Washington Mystics guard Kristi Toliver was named a reserve at AT&T WNBA All-Star 2019. She will join All-Star captain Elena Delle Donne and Head Coach Mike Thibault in the game that will be televised on Saturday, July 27 on ABC at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Playing in her 11th WNBA season, this is the third all-star recognition of Toliver's career and the second consecutive honor. Toliver recently moved to 8th place on the WNBA's all-time three-pointers made leaderboard with 586. She has started every game this season for the Mystics and is shooting a career-best 49.7% from the field, scoring 12.1 points per game and averaging 5.7 assists per game, also a career-best.
Washington (9-6) will travel to Indiana to take on the Fever (6-12) on Friday, July 18 and will return to face the Atlanta Dream on July 21 at 3:00 pm. Single game tickets start at $12 and are currently on sale. Fans can purchase tickets by calling 1-877-324-6671, by visiting www.WashingtonMystics.com and at all local Ticketmaster outlets.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 15, 2019
- Ogunbowale Nets 20 Points in Loss to Sky - Dallas Wings
- Vandersloot, Quigley, DeShields Named 2019 WNBA All-Stars - Chicago Sky
- Toliver Named to WNBA All-Star Team - Washington Mystics
- Dupree and Wheeler Named to AT&T WNBA All-Star 2019 - Indiana Fever
- Sparks Nneka Ogwumike Earns Sixth Career All-Star Selection - Los Angeles Sparks
- Minnesota Lynx Center Sylvia Fowles and Guard Odyssey Sims Named WNBA All-Star Reserves - Minnesota Lynx
- Alyssa Thomas Named 2019 All-Star Reserve - Connecticut Sun
- Seven-Time Selections Charles, Dupree Highlight Reserves for AT&T WNBA All-Star 2019 - WNBA
- Dream Announce 2019 Women of Inspiration Class - Atlanta Dream
- Jonquel Jones Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week - Connecticut Sun
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.