Todd Day of the Arkansas Aeros added to ABA All-Star Game
SPRINGDALE - Todd Day of the Arkansas Aeros was named recently to the American Basketball Association All-Star Game to be played Jan. 28th in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Day, the most prolific scorer in Arkansas Razorback history, has been instrumental in leading the Aeros to a 19-2 record and the top spot in the ABA Power Rankings. The 37-year-old Memphis, Tenn., native helped lead the Razorbacks to the Final Four in 1990 and was a former first-round draft choice of the Milwaukee Bucks.
Day will join teammate Curtis Haywood and head coach Bob Hoffman on the West squad during this weekend's All-Star activities.
21.4 points per game
4.7 rebounds per game
3.4 assists per game
1.8 steals per game
1.4 blocks per game
42.5% field goal
37.8% three-point field goal
73.9 % free throw
High game of 38 points Jan. 11th against the Arkansas RiverCatz
After tonight's home contest with the Waco Wranglers the Aeros return to action Friday, Feb. 2, when they take on the Arkansas RiverCatz in a 7:05 p.m. tip-off at the All-Star Sports Arena in Springdale.
Note: OurSports Central no longer actively covers the American Basketball Association (ABA) as a professional league due in part to its inability to publish and play a schedule and the transitory nature of many of its teams. For information on professional minor leagues, please see OSC's basketball section.
• Discuss this story on the American Basketball Association message board...
American Basketball Association Stories from January 25, 2007
- Top-rated Aeros down Waco 147-115 - Arkansas Aeros
- RazorSharks Freeze Sound, 91-85 - Rochester RazorSharks
- Orange County Gladiators Owner Featured on This Saturday's Weekly ABA Radio Show - Orange County Gladiators
- Todd Day of the Arkansas Aeros added to ABA All-Star Game - Arkansas Aeros
- King County Royals upset Gallup Outlaws, 122-114 - King County Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.