Titans Ready to Launch Coaches' Radio Show October 9
TRENTON, NJ - The Trenton Titans, members of the ECHL and proud affiliate of the National Hockey League's Philadelphia Flyers, are pleased to announce the start of the upcoming Trenton Titans Coaches Show, at Killarney's Publick House Irish Pub, on their flagship radio station, WRRC-107.7 FM (The Bronc).
"We are very excited to be partners with The Bronc and Killarney's on a Titans' coaches show," said Titans President/CEO Rich Lisk. "It is a testament to our philosophy of fostering partnerships. We are looking forward to bringing more of the Titans to our fans and partners."
The weekly show debuts on October 9th and will air every Tuesday at 8 p.m., throughout the regular season, from the Hamilton Township, NJ, establishment. Fans can join the live audience for the hour-long broadcast, or they can tune in at 107.7 FM and online at 1077theBronc.com.
"We are big fans of the Titans and are extremely happy to be able to host the Trenton Titans Coaches Show," said Jack Manousas, owner of Killarney's. "We look forward to an exciting season as well as some great shows."
Hosting the show will be "The Voice of the Titans", Daryle Dobos. He will be joined every week by head coach Vince Williams, plus a variety of players, staff members and representatives from the upcoming week's opponents. There will be Titans' highlights from previous games, trivia, prizes, and fans will be able to ask questions in person, on the phone and via Twitter (@TTitansPBP).
"The Bronc is thrilled to be able to provide Trenton Titans fans the weekly opportunity to get up close and personal with Titans coaches and players on the air and live at Mercer County's favorite gathering place, Killarney's," said John Mozes, General Manager of Rider University's 107.7 The Bronc.
The Trenton Titans returned in the 2011-12 hockey season after a five year hiatus and boasted a 26.1% increase in attendance over the previous year, the largest of any team in the 20-team ECHL. Opening Night for the 2012-13 season is October 12 at home against the Greenville Road Warriors. For information on team events or to purchase tickets for the 2012-13 season, call the Titans' offices at 609-341-1100, or go to TrentonTitansHockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 1, 2012
- Titans Ready to Launch Coaches' Radio Show October 9 - Trenton Titans
- ECHL Transactions - October 1 - ECHL
- Reign Announce 2012-13 Training Camp Roster - Ontario Reign
- Ontario Roster Grows with Signing of Three - Ontario Reign
- Thunder Reduces Camp Roster by Four Players - Stockton Thunder
- Annual Thunder Fan Fest Coming October 7 - Stockton Thunder
- Elmira Jackals Make Roster Moves - Elmira Jackals
- Stingrays Add AHL Depth and a Kelly Cup Champion to 2012-13 Roster - South Carolina Stingrays
- Royals Announce Training Camp Roster - Reading Royals
- Royals Sign Forward Kirk Macdonald - Reading Royals
- Wranglers Ink 21 Players for Training Camp Roster - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Aces Add Brandon Dubinsky to Training Camp - Alaska Aces
- Condors in the Community: See Condors Tuesday at Open House - Bakersfield Condors
- NHL Veteran Ray Sheppard Named Special Assistant to the Head Coach - Orlando Solar Bears
- 107.9 The Bear Is Eagles' Radio Home Once Again - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Trenton Titans Stories
- Trenton Titans Hockey Organization to Cease Operations
- Titans (Final) Week in Review
- Titans GameDay at Wheeling, March 20 - Game 72 (Final), Away 36
- Wedgewood Sets Six Marks as Titans Fall in Final Meeting with Elmira, 4-1
- Titans GameDay at Elmira, March 29 - Game 71 (Away 35)