Titans Forward Josef Glamos Makes NCAA Commitment to Buffalo State College
The New Jersey Titans, proud members of the North American Hockey League (NAHL), are pleased to announce that assistant captain and forward Josef Glamos has committed to play NCAA Division III Ice Hockey for the Buffalo State College Bengals, who play in the State University of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC). His commitment begins in the fall of 2020.
Glamos, 20, played two seasons with the NAHL club and had 43 points (24 goals and 19 assists) in 100 regular season games. This year the Baldwinsville, NY native had 24 points (15 goals and 9 assists) in 51 contests.
"I am just really grateful for all of my teammates, coaches and the organizations that helped me grow and develop throughout my career" stated Glamos. "I also would like to thank the billet families for opening their homes to guys like myself. Most of all, I would like to thank all of my family for sacrificing everything to allow me to chase my dreams" concluded Glamos.
"Buffalo State is getting an incredible young man in Joe Glamos" stated Titans head coach and general manager Craig Doremus. "Joe was a huge part of our hockey team. In his two years with our club Joe displayed such versatility as he was willing to even play defense when injuries depleted our lineup. Joe's game grew tremendously over the past year or so. He played a major role in all situations for our team and was an assistant captain this past season. Joe was the model for leadership and being a team player. He always put the team before himself. I am so proud of Joe and am jealous that a program like Buffalo State gets to have him for four years. We wish Joe nothing but continued success moving forward. I can't wait to follow his college hockey career" concluded Doremus.
Buffalo State College located in Buffalo, NY. The Bengals are coached by Steve Murphy. This past season Buffalo State had an overall 12-12-2 record.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from May 13, 2020
- Jackalopes Take Three in Supplemental Draft - Odessa Jackalopes
- Maryland Black Bears Add 3 New Players in League's First Supplemental Draft - Maryland Black Bears
- Titans Forward Josef Glamos Makes NCAA Commitment to Buffalo State College - New Jersey Titans
- Brahmas Select Three Players in NAHL Supplemental Draft - Lone Star Brahmas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New Jersey Titans Stories
- Titans Tender Twin City Thunder NCDC Forward Christian Blomquist
- Titans Tender Melville Millionaires Goaltender Berk Berkeliev
- Titans Forward Josef Glamos Makes NCAA Commitment to Buffalo State College
- Titans Select Three Forwards in NAHL Supplemental Draft
- NAHL to Hold Supplement Draft Today