TinCaps 2018 Opening Day Tickets On Sale
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - Just in time to be an affordable and fun holiday gift, tickets are on sale to Opening Day 2018 for the TinCaps at Parkview Field.
Fans have an early chance to secure their seats to see the TinCaps kick off the team's 10th season in downtown Fort Wayne on Saturday, April 7 (6:05 p.m.) against the Cleveland Indians-affiliated Lake County Captains. Opening Day will feature the first of 32 postgame fireworks shows during the TinCaps' 70-game home schedule. Ticket prices continue to start at $5 while fans can sit behind home plate for as little as $10.
Where Can Fans Purchase 2018 Opening Day Tickets?
- The Orchard Team Store at Glenbrook Square Mall (click here for hours)
- The Orchard Team Store at Parkview Field (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
At this time, fans also have the opportunity to buy season tickets and book group outings for the 2018 season. More information is available about those options at TinCaps.com or by calling 260-482-6400.
This early offer for Opening Day tickets will end on Dec. 31. Tickets for all 2018 games at Parkview Field will go on sale at a later date. The team's full 2018 schedule is available here.
The TinCaps are coming off a record-setting 2017 season that saw the organization set a new high for attendance as the team won the Midwest League's Eastern Division championship. Recently, Parkview Field was honored as the "Field of the Year" in all of professional baseball. The 2018 season figures to be just as, or even more, exciting.
Fort Wayne is entering its 20th season of affiliation with the San Diego Padres, who feature one of the game's strongest farm systems. The next wave of talent coming to the Summit City is expected to include the No. 3 overall pick in the 2017 MLB Draft, left-handed starting pitcher MacKenzie Gore.
What Else Is Going On At Parkview Field To Begin The Holiday Season?
- Night of Lights Fireworks Show (Wednesday, Nov. 22, 7:45 p.m.)
o Concessions will be available
- Erin's House for Grieving Children Lights of Love Memorial (through Nov. 30)
* Link to story on TinCaps.com
* A corresponding graphic is also attached
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from November 22, 2017
- TinCaps 2018 Opening Day Tickets On Sale - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Beloit Snappers Newsletter - November 21, 2017 - Beloit Snappers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.