Tigers Donate $5000.00 in Scholarships to 40th Hockey Hound Bantam Tournament
Medicine Hat, AB - Medicine Hat Tigers believe you can receive a good post secondary education going the hockey route. They have put their money where their mouth is.
The Tigers donated a total of $5,000.00 in two separate scholarships at the recent 40th Annual Medicine Hat Hockey Hounds Bantam AAA Hockey Tournament.
The $2,500.00 scholarships are awarded to the overall tournament MVP and the local Southeast Bantam AAA Hockey Hounds tournament MVP.
This year's recipients of the scholarships are Tyler Benson from Edmonton's Southside Athletic Club Lions, who was named the tournament MVP and the Michael Clarke, who was selected as the MVP from the local Southeast Hockey Hounds.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from December 5, 2012
- Pats Fall to Red Deer 5-1 - Regina Pats
- Cougars Captain Brock Hirsche Announces Retirement from WHL - Prince George Cougars
- Tigers Donate $5000.00 in Scholarships to 40th Hockey Hound Bantam Tournament - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Blazers Name Willick as Captain - Kamloops Blazers
- Trevor Linden Returns to Medicine Hat this Weekend - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Broncos Call up Gawdin - Swift Current Broncos
- Teddy Bear Night Saturday, December 8th - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Jordan Eberle Honoured Tonight - Regina Pats
- Pats vs Red Deer Rebels Gameday Preview - Regina Pats
- Silvertips Lose Heartbreaker in Portland - Everett Silvertips
- Blazers Down Broncos 2-1 - Kamloops Blazers
- Brendan Leipsic Nets Four Goals in 7-5 Winterhawks Win over Everett - Portland Winterhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.