Jordan Eberle Honoured Tonight
Regina, Saskatchewan - The big night is finally here as Jordan Eberle's number 7 will be retired to the rafters of the Brandt Centre when the Pats face-off with the Red Deer Rebels.
Before the puck drops Jordan will be making some stops around Regina including a visit to the pediatric ward at the Regina General Hospital along with three current Pats players.
Event Where When Media Conference Brandt Centre Media Room 10:30 a.m. Hospital Visit Regina General Hospital 1:55 p.m. (Media meet at front door) Jersey Retirement Brandt Centre 7:00 p.m.
As tonight's game will be well attended, fans are encouraged to arrive at the Brandt Centre early to be in their seats in time for the pre-game ceremonies.
Over 5,000 tickets have already been sold for tonight's game, but great seats are still available. Advance tickets for the Jordan Eberle Retirement Night presented by Mosaic are available through ticketmaster.ca or calling the box office at 543-7800. For information on Group Tickets call the Pats Office at 522-PATS.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from December 5, 2012
- Pats Fall to Red Deer 5-1 - Regina Pats
- Cougars Captain Brock Hirsche Announces Retirement from WHL - Prince George Cougars
- Tigers Donate $5000.00 in Scholarships to 40th Hockey Hound Bantam Tournament - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Blazers Name Willick as Captain - Kamloops Blazers
- Trevor Linden Returns to Medicine Hat this Weekend - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Broncos Call up Gawdin - Swift Current Broncos
- Teddy Bear Night Saturday, December 8th - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Jordan Eberle Honoured Tonight - Regina Pats
- Pats vs Red Deer Rebels Gameday Preview - Regina Pats
- Silvertips Lose Heartbreaker in Portland - Everett Silvertips
- Blazers Down Broncos 2-1 - Kamloops Blazers
- Brendan Leipsic Nets Four Goals in 7-5 Winterhawks Win over Everett - Portland Winterhawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.