Tiger-Cats to Live Stream Home Preseason Game, Exclusive to Ticats All Access Members
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced Tuesday, in partnership with the team's digital media partner, Stadium Digital, that the football club will live stream its 2019 home preseason game this Thursday. Exclusive to members of the team's free-to-register Ticats All Access program, football fans can catch all of the action between the Tiger-Cats and Toronto Argonauts Thursday, June 6 live from Tim Hortons Field beginning at 7:30 p.m. on allaccess.ticats.ca or via the All Access app on a mobile device.
"We always strive to deliver quality free content exclusive to Ticats fans through our fan loyalty platform, Ticats All Access," said Matt Afinec, President and Chief Operating Officer of the Tiger-Cats. "Since 2015, we have live-streamed all of our home preseason games for our fans with the exception of last year's game which was broadcast live on TSN. It's our mission to continue to deliver this kind of content to Ticats fans everywhere in 2019 and beyond."
Fans that download the All Access app on their mobile device before the preseason game will be automatically entered to win a signed Tiger-Cats jersey. Viewers that tune in will also automatically earn All Access yards for their account.
TSN 1150's broadcast duo of Marshall Ferguson and Mike Morreale will handle the play-by-play and colour commentary of the game, respectively. The broadcast will also feature longtime Tiger-Cats radio analyst John 'Coach Sal' Salavantis during the pre-game and post-game shows.
Ticats All Access is open to all fans and provides exclusive content, discounts, experiences and prizes to members. In partnership with Stadium Digital, the All Access platform has also offered fans a unique opportunity to engage with the team during home games at Tim Hortons Field and when the team is on the road over the past three seasons. Members accumulate 'yards' for watching and reading content, making ticket and retail purchases and interacting with the club on social media. Season seat holders can use their All Access app on Tiger-Cats gamedays at Tim Hortons Field to receive 15% off at permanent concessions locations around the venue, in addition to earning yards for their purchases and managing their rewards dollars right on the app. Yards can then be redeemed for prizes and contest entries, in addition to other promotions and exclusive offers. Fans who aren't already members can sign up online at allaccess.ticats.ca.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from June 4, 2019
- Coors Light Training Camp Report: Day 17 - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Training Camp Report - Day 16 - Montreal Alouettes
- RedBlacks Sign Pair, Release Vogeler - Ottawa RedBlacks
- BC Lions Trim Roster - B.C. Lions
- Stampeders Release Two - Calgary Stampeders
- Tiger-Cats to Live Stream Home Preseason Game, Exclusive to Ticats All Access Members - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Blue Bombers Release Conteh - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Tiger-Cats Release Three - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Last Week Around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hamilton Tiger-Cats Stories
- Banks Named CFL Top Performer for Week 5
- Jade Eagleson to Perform at Halftime of Ticats 'Country Night' Game July 26
- Banks and Thomas Erlington Named CFL Top Performers of the Month for June
- Ja'Gared Davis Named a CFL Top Performer for Week 3
- Tiger-Cats Add Wide Receiver Sumpter to Practice Roster