Tiger-Cats Add American Defensive End Crump to Practice Roster
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced Sunday the football club has added American defensive end Koron Crump to the team's practice roster.
Crump, 25, spent time with the National Football League's Green Bay Packers earlier this year after signing as an undrafted free agent on April 29. The 6-3, 215-pound native of St. Louis, Missouri made 21 appearances over three seasons (2016-18) at Arizona State University, registering 56 tackles, 14.5 tackles for loss, 13 sacks, three forced fumbles and one interception which he returned for a 59-yard touchdown. He earned a Pac-12 Second Team nomination in 2016 after recording nine sacks in 12 games.
Crump also spent two seasons (2014-15) at Fort Scott Community College, accumulating 100 tackles, 21 sacks and 32 tackles for loss for the Greyhounds. He received All-Region and All-KJCCC honors after his sophomore season in 2015.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from June 16, 2019
- Tiger-Cats Add American Defensive End Crump to Practice Roster - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hamilton Tiger-Cats Stories
- Jade Eagleson to Perform at Halftime of Ticats 'Country Night' Game July 26
- Banks and Thomas Erlington Named CFL Top Performers of the Month for June
- Ja'Gared Davis Named a CFL Top Performer for Week 3
- Tiger-Cats Add Wide Receiver Sumpter to Practice Roster
- Tiger-Cats Renew Youth Movement Game Day Program, Presented by LiUNA, for 2019 Season