Tickets to Postponed MLS Games Will be Honored at Rescheduled Contests
If you're a fan that already has a ticket to one of the 42 MLS games that was impacted by the league's 30-day suspension due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, you're likely wondering what happens next.
All tickets for postponed games will be honored when they are played later in the season. If you already have a ticket to a match, that existing ticket will grant admission to the rescheduled contest and no further action is needed.
For any other questions or further information, fans should contact their club's customer service department.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 13, 2020
- To Crew Supporters from President & GM, Tim Bezbatchenko - Columbus Crew SC
- Tickets to Postponed MLS Games Will be Honored at Rescheduled Contests - Colorado Rapids
- Kiki Struna Undergoes Successful Arthroscopic Surgery to Treat Left Knee - Houston Dynamo
- Tickets to Postponed Matches Will be Honored at Rescheduled Contests - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Rapids Stories
- Kroenke Sports Charities Raises $54,000 for Local Food Banks Through Online Auction
- Lalas Abubakar on Why He Was Worried Permanent Move to Colorado Rapids Might Not Happen
- Shinyashiki Remembers 'Emotional' Matchup, Jersey Swap with Zlatan
- Rapids Take First Step Toward Return to Play with Voluntary Individual Training Sessions
- Academy Technical Director Chris Cartlidge Optimistic for Future of Youth Soccer