Team to Make Announcement, Introduce Defenseman Tyler Butler at Press Conference Wednesday at 2pm
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. - The Arizona Sundogs Hockey Club of the Central Hockey League will hold a press conference on Wednesday, August 18 at 2:00pm inside Tim's Toyota Center to make an announcement regarding the upcoming 2010-11 season and to introduce recently signed defenseman Tyler Butler.
The media event will take place in the club lounge on the suite level inside Tim's Toyota Center. Fans and members of the media are encouraged to attend and are asked to enter through the Arizona Sundogs Team Store at the Northwest corner of the arena.
Butler will be available for photos and autographs at the conclusion of the press conference.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from August 16, 2010
- Sundogs Ink Point-Per-Game Forward Steve Kaye - Arizona Sundogs
- Team to Make Announcement, Introduce Defenseman Tyler Butler at Press Conference Wednesday at 2pm - Arizona Sundogs
- Mallards Announce 2010-11 Promotions; More Special Events - Quad City Mallards
- Brother Act in American Airlines Alumni Game - Tulsa Oilers
- 'Bugs to Face RiverKings Twice in Preseason - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Bucks to Battle Bees in Pre-Season - Laredo Bucks
- Mavericks Re-Sign Sellan, Add Ruwe - Kansas City Mavericks
- RiverKings Announce Pre-Season Tilts, Training Camp - Mississippi RiverKings
- Bucks Community Update - Laredo Bucks
- Bossier Broadcaster and New Knoxville Coach featured on Episode 11 of Puska on Pucks - OSC Original by Denis Puska
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.