Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Adam Erne from Syracuse Crunch
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Tampa Bay Lightning have recalled forward Adam Erne from the Syracuse Crunch, vice president and general manager Steve Yzerman announced.
Erne, 22, has skated in 41 games with the Crunch this season, posting 12 goals and 26 points to go along with 38 penalty minutes. He ranks tied for first on Syracuse with four power-play goals. Erne also ranks fourth on the Crunch for goals and seventh for points. The New Haven, Connecticut native has played in 150 career AHL games, recording 41 goals and 88 points to go along with 156 penalty minutes.
The 6-foot-1, 214-pound forward has appeared in 26 career NHL games, all with the Lightning last season, registering three goals and 11 penalty minutes. Erne made his NHL debut on January 3, 2017 against the Winnipeg Jets and scored his first career NHL goal on March 3 against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Erne was originally drafted by the Lightning in the second round, 33rd overall, at the 2013 NHL Draft.
Single game tickets and packages for the 2017-18 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 8, 2018
- Free IceHogs Grill Tongs this Friday - Rockford IceHogs
- Tomkins Loaned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- Sound Tigers Recall Gaudreau from Worcester - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Tansey Assigned to Walleye - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Amerks Assign Pair to Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Moose Sign Jake Hildebrand - Manitoba Moose
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Desmond Bergin to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Jets Recall Comrie from the Moose; Place Hendricks and Tanev on Injured Reserve - Manitoba Moose
- Syracuse Crunch Loan Shane Conacher to Adirondack Thunder - Syracuse Crunch
- Minnesota Wild Acquires Defenseman Viktor Loov from New Jersey - Iowa Wild
- F Steven Swavely, F Alex Krushelnyski Recalled by Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Iowa Wild Recalls Forwards Pavel Jenys and Chase Lang from Rapid City - Iowa Wild
- Canucks Recall Forward Reid Boucher - Utica Comets
- Rangers Recall Neal Pionk from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Amerks Announce Partnership with Lyft, Blue Cross Arena to Bring Ridesharing to Downtown Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Adam Erne from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Highmore Strikes Twice as Hogs Stretch Home Point Streak - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Goaltender Eddie Pasquale to One-Year Contract
- Summer Street Crunch Returns July 21
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Forwards Troy Bourke, Brady Brassart to One-Year AHL Deals
- Syracuse Crunch BME Business Packages on Sale Now
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forward Carter Verhaeghe to a One-Year Contract