Syracuse Crunch Announce New Hire
SYRACUSE, N.Y. --- The Syracuse Crunch have announced the hiring of Owen Herrington as an account executive today.
Herrington joins the Crunch full time after interning with the sales department for the 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons.
As an account executive, Herrington is responsible for selling ticket packages and single game tickets along with booking groups. He will also work with local businesses and organizations to develop relationships through business pack sales and sponsorships. A native of Point Pleasant, New Jersey, Herrington recently received his degree in Sport Management from Syracuse University in May 2019 where he also played for the men's club hockey team.
Ticket packages for the 2019-20 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the War Memorial Arena at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch) using #SyrCrunch.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from June 24, 2019
- Roadrunners Re-Sign Gennaro to One-Year Contract - Tucson Roadrunners
- Ottawa to Hold Development Camp June 25-30 - Belleville Senators
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Forward Peter Abbandonato to AHL Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch Announce New Hire - Syracuse Crunch
- Phantoms Charities Urban Greenway Dedication July 24 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Blues Sign Jordan Nolan, Nolan Stevens to Two-Way Contracts - San Antonio Rampage
- Josh Chapman Named Griffins' Athletic Trainer - Grand Rapids Griffins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Alex Barre-Boulet Named to 2019-20 AHL Second All-Star Team
- Syracuse Crunch Statement Regarding the Cancellation of the Remainder of the 2019-20 Season
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forward Daniel Walcott to One-Year Contract
- Daniel Walcott Named Syracuse Crunch's 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- Syracuse Crunch, Utica Comets, Binghamton Devils, Rochester Americans Partner with American Red Cross to Announce New York Hockey Gives Blood