Suspended Games Ticket Policy
Charlotte (NC) - In support of the United Soccer League's (USL) decision to suspend the 2020 season due to health and safety concerns surrounding the CODIV-19 virus, the Charlotte Independence professional soccer team provided an update to the ticketing information regarding home matches through May 10th. As the USL's suspension of the 2020 season remains a fluid situation, additional ticketing updates will evolve and be communicated as available.
For 2020 Season Members, tickets to postponed matches will be honored at each game's respective rescheduled date. In the event matches are not rescheduled, Season Members will be credited a per-game, season ticket prorated amount for future membership(s) and/or additional ticket purchases to 2020 matches. The USL is working to reschedule suspended matches, however, no decision on postponement or cancelations has been made and more information will be communicated as it becomes available.
For all other ticket holders to suspended games, you will be able to exchange your tickets for tickets of the same value, to any of the home games for the 2020 season. No action is needed at the moment, but when the USL has made a decision regarding suspended games, a new 2020 season schedule will be communicated. At that time, you will be invited to pick what games you'd like to exchange for and call the Independence front office at 704-206-1515 to assist you with the exchange.
We appreciate your patience as we deal with this evolving situation. For questions not covered in this communication, please call the Independence front office at 704-206-1515. We appreciate your support of the Charlotte Independence and hope you are taking steps to keep your families safe and healthy.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from March 18, 2020
- USL Extends League Play Suspension to May 10 - Loudoun United FC
- Suspended Games Ticket Policy - Charlotte Independence
- USL Suspension in Play Extended Until May 10 - Louisville City FC
- USL Championship Extends Temporary Suspension of Season - New Mexico United
- USL Championship Updates Timeline for Return to Play - FC Tulsa
- North Carolina FC Statement on Extended Suspension of USL Championship Season - North Carolina FC
- USL Championship Extends Temporary Suspension of Season - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Riverhounds SC Season Suspension Extended Through May 10 - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- USL Championship Suspends 2020 Season Through May 10 - Indy Eleven
- Statement from the Rio Grande Valley FC - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- USL Announces Extension to Temporary Suspension of Competition - Reno 1868 FC
- Usl Championship Extends Temporary Suspension of Play Through May 10 - OKC Energy FC
- USL Championship Extends Temporary Suspension of Season - USL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Independence Stories
- Charlotte Independence Soccer Club's Dylan Mitchiner Joins Charlotte Independence on Academy Deal
- Charlotte Independence Soccer Club's Lucas Hatsios Signs New Academy Contract with Charlotte Independence
- Charlotte Independence Release Schedule
- USL Championship Announces Eastern Conference Groups
- USL Academy League Set to Launch in Spring 2021