Suns Assign Bullock, Goodwin to Bakersfield
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns have assigned guards Reggie Bullock and Archie Goodwin to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League.
For Bullock, this is his first career D-League assignment. Bullock is averaging 2.6 points and 9.6 minutes in 26 NBA appearances this season, 25 with the Los Angeles Clippers and one with the Suns since being acquired in a trade on Jan. 15.
This is Goodwin's third assignment this season as he is averaging 19.5 points on 43.9 percent shooting, 4.7 rebounds, 1.5 steals and 31.6 minutes in six games with the Jam. In his last assignment, Goodwin was named MVP of the inaugural NBA D-League Showcase Cup on Jan. 20 after helping lead Bakersfield to the cup.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 29, 2015
- Energy Win Streak Hits 4 with Win over Fort Wayne - Iowa Wolves
- Mad Ants Drop Game to Iowa - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Drive Players Help Aarons Promote Jersey Theme Night - Grand Rapids Drive
- Iowa Energy's Kalin Lucas and Jarnell Stokes Suspended - G League
- Suns Assign Bullock, Goodwin to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Suns Assign Bullock, Goodwin to NBA D-League's Bakersfield Jam - G League
- Charge Make Roster Moves - Canton Charge
- Heat Signs Tyler Johnson from NBA D-League's Sioux Falls Skyforce - G League
- Heat Signs Tyler Johnson to Second 10-Day Contract - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Cavaliers Assign Joe Harris to NBA D-League's Canton Charge - G League
- Cavs Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Rockets Assign Capela to Rio Grande Valley Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Rockets Assign Capela to NBA D-League's Rio Grande Valley Vipers - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.