Sundogs' Kelly Named CHL Oakley Player of the Week
PRESCOTT VALLEY, Ariz. - The Arizona Sundogs' Brent Kelly has been named the CHL Oakley Player of the Week for week nine of the 2006-07 CHL Season. It's the second time this season that Kelly has been named the CHL Player of the Week.
In two games against Southwest Division Rival the New Mexico Scorpions in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, Kelly tallied six points.
The Kitchener, Ontario native collected four points (2g/2a) in a 6-5 loss on Friday night and two goals including the game winner in OT in a 4-3 win on Saturday night.
Kelly's six points in two games against the Scorpions has earned him CHL Oakley Player of the Week honors for week nine in the Central Hockey League.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 18, 2006
- Oakley CHL Player and Goaltender of the Week Announced - CHL
- Scorpions add proven scorer in Herrington - New Mexico Scorpions
- Sundogs Partner with McWhite's North American Van Lines - Arizona Sundogs
- Perras Named Oakley CHL Goaltender of the Week - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Rocky Mountain Rage Weekly Update - Rocky Mountain Rage
- Sundogs' Kelly Named CHL Oakley Player of the Week - Arizona Sundogs
- See the Rayz tonight at Beamer's Restaurant - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Road trip send off at Windy City Grille - Mississippi RiverKings
- Mudbugs Weekly - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Getting Busy - Tulsa Oilers
- IMPACT Ministries to take turn as featured nonprofit at Tuesday's home game - Mississippi RiverKings
- SteelHounds Weekly Report - Youngstown SteelHounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.