Strike Force Add Texting for Fan Engagement and Ticket Sales
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Strike Force today announced that fans will now be able to text in for their ticketing needs through the use of Zipwhip, the leading provider of texting for business.
With the growing popularity of texting as a preferred method of communication, the team is excited to add this contact option to improve day-to-day fan engagement.
"Zipwhip will allow the Strike Force to communicate with our season ticket members and prospects in an extremely efficient, timely and modern way," said Dan Dobbins, Strike Force Director of Ticket Sales. "It will be a wonderful addition to our touch point process."
Fans can now text 619-340-1300 for ticket information, in addition to calling 619-340-1300, emailing email@example.com or visiting sdstrikeforce.com. Fans can also stay tuned for special offers and incentives through texting, including giveaways, tickets and sneak peeks.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from August 6, 2019
- Strike Force Add Texting for Fan Engagement and Ticket Sales - San Diego Strike Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Strike Force Stories
- Strike Force Open Workout Sunday in San Diego
- Grossman, Dahlen Return for 2020 Season
- Strike Force Announce Open Workouts
- Strike Force Announce David Frerker as Team Photographer
- Strike Force to Partner with Phenom Elite as Official Uniform and On-Field Apparel Provider