STLvOTT Rescheduled for September 4
ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Saint Louis FC announced the rescheduled date for Match 9 against Ottawa Fury FC will be on Wednesday, September 4th at 7:00 p.m. CT.
The original match scheduled for Saturday, May 4th was postponed due to local flooding which impacted the World Wide Technology Soccer Park and access to local roads. Tickets that were issued for the original date-including tickets in season ticket booklets-will still be eligible to be scanned on the rescheduled date. If you have misplaced your original tickets, they can be sent via email or re-printed at the box office to be picked up at Will Call. Please contact the ticket office at 636-680-0997 or email [email protected] for any questions or concerns.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from May 17, 2019
- Switchbacks FC Acquire Abdul Rwatubyaye on Loan from Colorado Rapids - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Game Notes: Tacoma Defiance vs. Reno 1868 FC - May 18, 2019 - Tacoma Defiance
- 3 Things to Know About Saturday's Nashville SC Match against Charlotte Independence - Nashville SC
- Match Preview: Legion FC V. North Carolina FC - Birmingham Legion FC
- Daniel Rios Seeking to Continue Scoring Run against Old Rivals in Independence - Nashville SC
- San Antonio FC Looks to Build on Five-Match Unbeaten Streak at Home - San Antonio FC
- Memphis 901 FC Looking to Extend Unbeaten Streak Saturday at Home against Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC - Memphis 901 FC
- Match Preview: RGV FC Ready to Defend Their Home on Military Appreciation Night - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Phoenix Rising FC Seeks to Continue Home Unbeaten Streak in League Play - Phoenix Rising FC
- Match Preview | Ottawa Fury FC at Bethlehem Steel FC - Ottawa Fury FC
- Tickets for Memphis 901 FC's Next Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Match Available for Season Ticket Holders - Memphis 901 FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Looks to Snap Road Skid Saturday against OKC Energy FC - Real Monarchs SLC
- STLvOTT Rescheduled for September 4 - Saint Louis FC
- New Date for Fury FC Trip to Saint Louis Announced - Ottawa Fury FC
- North Carolina FC Readies for Home Test against Birmingham Legion FC - North Carolina FC
- Hartford Athletic Announces Paul Buckle as Technical Advisor to the Chairman - Hartford Athletic
- Match Preview: Bethlehem Steel FC Hosts Ottawa Fury FC at Talen Energy Stadium - Philadelphia Union II
- Match Preview: #TBRvNY - Tampa Bay Rowdies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.