Statement from Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx on Ownership
Minneapolis/St. Paul - The following is a statement from the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx regarding the ownership of the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx:
"We are pleased to officially welcome Marc Lore and Alex Rodriguez to the Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx family. Together with Marc and Alex, we take another step forward in building a world-class organization both on and off the court." - Glen Taylor
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 21, 2021
- Get to Know: Lisa Leslie - Los Angeles Sparks
- Statement from Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx on Ownership - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota Lynx Stories
- Minnesota Lynx Center Sylvia Fowles Named 2021 KIA WNBA Defensive Player of the Year
- Minnesota's Layshia Clarendon Receives August WNBA Cares Community Assist Award Presented
- Timberwolves and Lynx Pack the Vote for November 2 Municipal Elections
- Lynx Playoff Tickets On-Sale for 2021 WNBA Playoffs on Sunday, September 26
- Minnesota Lynx vs Indiana Fever Postgame Notes