Statement from Comcast Spectacor Regarding Wells Fargo Center Events
"In light of recent announcements made today, all Philadelphia Flyers, 76ers, and Wings games scheduled for the Wells Fargo Center are postponed until further notice. All other events scheduled through March 31 will be rescheduled.
We recognize that fans and event-goers will have questions regarding their ticket purchases. We are asking fans to hold their tickets as we determine plans to reschedule events. We thank our fans for their patience and understanding during this time. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will share information as it becomes available."
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Statement on Tickets for Postponed Games - Colorado Mammoth
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Rochester Knighthawks
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Buffalo Bandits
- Josh Kroenke Statement on KSE-Owned Local Teams and Venues - Colorado Mammoth
- Statement from Comcast Spectacor Regarding Wells Fargo Center Events - Philadelphia Wings
- Canucks Sports & Entertainment Issues Statement on NLL Suspension - Vancouver Warriors
- Bandits Issue Statement Regarding NLL's Decision to Pause Season - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Issue Statement Regarding NLL's Decision to Pause Season - Rochester Knighthawks
- Update from the NLL on COVID-19 - San Diego Seals
- National Lacrosse League to Suspend Play - NLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.