National Lacrosse League to Suspend Play
March 12, 2020 - National Lacrosse League (NLL) News Release
"The National Lacrosse League has determined that it is in the best interests of our fans, our players, our coaches and our staff to temporarily suspend play until further notice due to concerns over COVID-19. We will continue to evaluate this situation and remain in constant communication with health, team, business and league officials across North America. Security and safety is our top priority and focus in these challenging and unprecedented times, and we will continue to provide updates on resumption and rescheduling of play as they are determined."
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Statement on Tickets for Postponed Games - Colorado Mammoth
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Rochester Knighthawks
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Buffalo Bandits
- Josh Kroenke Statement on KSE-Owned Local Teams and Venues - Colorado Mammoth
- Statement from Comcast Spectacor Regarding Wells Fargo Center Events - Philadelphia Wings
- Canucks Sports & Entertainment Issues Statement on NLL Suspension - Vancouver Warriors
- Bandits Issue Statement Regarding NLL's Decision to Pause Season - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Issue Statement Regarding NLL's Decision to Pause Season - Rochester Knighthawks
- Update from the NLL on COVID-19 - San Diego Seals
- National Lacrosse League to Suspend Play - NLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.