Bandits Issue Statement Regarding NLL's Decision to Pause Season
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The health and safety of players, staff and fans is our top priority. The Buffalo Bandits are in full support of the National Lacrosse League's decision to pause the season. We urge all community members to practice caution and strictly follow the CDC's guidelines for preventing the spread of disease during this time. We will continue to provide updates as necessary.
Since the NLL is planning to reschedule games, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled dates. For any questions to the KeyBank Center ticket office, please contact 1-888-GO-SABRES.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Statement on Tickets for Postponed Games - Colorado Mammoth
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Rochester Knighthawks
- Statement from Pegula Sports & Entertainment - Buffalo Bandits
- Josh Kroenke Statement on KSE-Owned Local Teams and Venues - Colorado Mammoth
- Statement from Comcast Spectacor Regarding Wells Fargo Center Events - Philadelphia Wings
- Canucks Sports & Entertainment Issues Statement on NLL Suspension - Vancouver Warriors
- Bandits Issue Statement Regarding NLL's Decision to Pause Season - Buffalo Bandits
- Knighthawks Issue Statement Regarding NLL's Decision to Pause Season - Rochester Knighthawks
- Update from the NLL on COVID-19 - San Diego Seals
- National Lacrosse League to Suspend Play - NLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.