Stars Acquire Three Players in 2020 USHL Dispersal Draft
LINCOLN, Neb. - The Lincoln Stars made three selections in the 2020 USHL Dispersal Draft, acquiring defenseman Luke Mittelstadt and forwards Reid Pabich and Jack Horbach. All three players were previously on the rosters/affiliate lists of the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders and Madison Capitols during the 2019-20 season.
The draft was conducted Monday following the announcement that the RoughRiders and Capitols were withdrawing from participation in the 2020-21 USHL season due to building damages and COVID-19 county restrictions, respectively.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from September 22, 2020
- Stars Acquire Three Players in 2020 USHL Dispersal Draft - Lincoln Stars
- USHL Dispersal Draftees Expected to Join Force Training Camp this Week - Fargo Force
- Musketeers Add Four New Faces in Dispersal Draft - Sioux City Musketeers
- Gamblers Add Scoring in Dispersal Draft - Green Bay Gamblers
- Stampede Select Three in USHL Dispersal Draft - Sioux Falls Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.