Sky Acquire Forward Astou Ndour
CHICAGO - The Chicago Sky have acquired forward Astou Ndour from the San Antonio Stars in exchange for forward Clarissa Dos Santos. The 6'5" Ndour played in 30 games for the Stars in 2016 and averaged 6 points and 3.2 rebounds per game. Ndour represented Spain in the 2016 Olympics in Rio and she is currently playing in the Italian League for Passalacqua Spedizioni Ragusa where she is averaging 14.5 points, 9.6 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game.
Dos Santos was signed by the Sky in 2015 and has played 51 games, averaging 4.5 points and 3.7 rebounds per game.
The Sky will host opening night at Allstate Arena on May 19 against the Atlanta Dream. Tip-off is set for 7:30 p.m. CDT. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 866.SKY.WNBA or visit CHICAGOSKY.NET.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from February 27, 2017
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Sky Stories
- Chicago Sky Select Diamond DeShields, Gabby Williams, DePaul Grad Amarah Coleman in 2018 WNBA Draft
- Chicago Sky Center Stefanie Dolson to Play in NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
- Postgame Notes and Quotes, Chicago 96 Dallas 99
- Chicago Sky Sign Shayla Cooper
- Jamierra Faulkner Sidelined with Injury