Sioux City Musketeers Announce Ticket Refund Policy & Promotional Outlook
Earlier today, the USHL Board of Directors unanimously voted to end the 2019-20 season at this time due to the COVID-19 virus. We understand this brings fans to have multiple questions regarding ticketing policies and fan promotions. Below outlines the revised policy and any news currently decided upon. We do ask that our fans exercise patience as we continue to work through this uncertain time and conclude the season while trying to navigate the road ahead for next season. If there are any questions, please reach out to our office.
Fans who purchased the players worn black jerseys will be available to pick them up by appointment by calling the Musketeers Office due to the Long Lines Family Rec Center being closed to the public at this time. White jersey raffle tickets will be available for purchase in the Musketeers Office(by appointment) from now until Friday, May 22nd, 2020 or by phone as the office will have variable hours during this challenging time. The drawing for these jerseys will be conducted on the Musketeers page on Facebook through Facebook live with winning numbers being posted immediately after on Wednesday, May 27th, 2020. The decision on the green jerseys has not been decided at this time and will be released once a decision has been made.
The trading card sets sponsored by Anderson Brothers will be available in our office after April 1st. If you would like the sets to complete the 2019-20 Sioux City Musketeers trading cards you are welcome to come get them from our office at that time (subject to change).
Season Ticket Holders - we are finishing on the 2020-21 season renewal package and are anxious for you to receive it. This should be coming out by the end of March or early April 2020. If you would like to renew or make seat changes and don't want to wait you are welcome to visit the Musketeers Office or contact our office to make those arrangements at this time.
*(1) comp flex ticket for each game missed for 2020-21 season or *Credit of cost towards 2020-21 season tickets or *By check issued prior to May 31, 2020
(1) comp flex ticket for each turned in prior to 10/1/2020 (Available at Musketeers Office only)
Unused Season Tickets
Refunded via SCM check prior to May 31, 2020
*Refunded at point of purchase prior to May 31, 2020 or *(1) comp flex ticket for each for 2020-21 season (Flex tickets only available at the Musketeers Office)
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 18, 2020
- Madison Capitols & USHL to Cancel Rest of 2019-20 Season - Madison Capitols
- Youngstown Phantoms Update on the 2019-2020 USHL Season March 18, 2020 - Youngstown Phantoms
- USHL Season Cancelled - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Important Ticket Information - Green Bay Gamblers
- Sioux City Musketeers Announce Ticket Refund Policy & Promotional Outlook - Sioux City Musketeers
- COVID-19 Officially Ends USHL Season - Waterloo Black Hawks
- USHL Announces Cancellation of 2019-20 Season Due to Covid-19 - Fargo Force
- Chicago Steel Statement on USHL Season Cancellation - Chicago Steel
- USHL Cancels Season Due to COVID-19 - USHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.