San Diego Strike Force Sign Dominique Carson
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Strike Force today announced that the team has signed RB Dominique Carson.
Carson (5'5, 170) most recently played for the Texas Revolution (2019) of Champions Indoor Football (CIF). He led the team in rushing with 39 carries for 111 yards and kickoff returns with 12 returns for 230 yards. He ranked second on the team in receiving with 26 receptions. Carson also spent three seasons with Dodge City and two seasons with Sioux City in the CIF.
The Waxahachie, Texas native played college football at Sul Ross State University (2008-12) where he became the all-time leading rusher in yards in a single game (319) and in a season (1,321), and the all-time leading scorer in touchdowns and points in a single game (8/48), season (28/170) and career (47/264). He was selected as the 2012 American Southwest Conference Offensive Player of the Year and received All-Conference First Team honors.
TRANSACTIONS (5-7-19): Signed Dominique Carson and Shaine Boyle. Released Mikell Mair and Alfonso Hampton. Activated Royce Roxas from IR.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from May 8, 2019
- Sugar Skulls vs. San Diego One More Time - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- IFL Week 11 Players of the Week Announced - IFL
- San Diego Strike Force Sign Shaine Boyle - San Diego Strike Force
- San Diego Strike Force Sign Dominique Carson - San Diego Strike Force
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Strike Force Stories
- San Diego Strike Force Announces Updates for Open Workout on May 25
- San Diego Strike Force Announce Date Change for Final Home Game of Inaugural 2019 Season
- San Diego Strike Force Announces Open Workout May 25
- Strike Force Set for League-Leading Rattlers
- San Diego Strike Force to Partner with the Salvation Army Kroc Center for Hometown Superheroes Night