San Antonio Recalls Dejounte Murray from Austin Spurs
SAN ANTONIO- The San Antonio Spurs today announced that they have recalled guard Dejounte Murray from the Austin Spurs of the NBA Development League.
Murray posted a team-high 31 points to go along with 12 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals in 43 minutes yesterday against the Santa Cruz Warriors. In 13 total games with Austin, Murray has averaged 17.7 points, 7.8 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 2.07 steals in 34.7 minutes.
The rookie guard has appeared in 19 games for San Antonio, averaging 2.3 points in 5.5 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 9, 2017
- RGV Vipers Score Season-High 155 Points as They Defeat Santa Cruz - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Iowa Energy Head Coach Matt Woodley Relieved of Duties - Iowa Wolves
- Sacramento Kings to Host Junior Kings Clinic in Reno - Reno Bighorns
- Delaware's Shawn Long Named NBA D-League Performer of The Week - Delaware 87ers
- Austin Spurs to Play at the AT&T Center on March 9 - Austin Spurs
- San Antonio Recalls Dejounte Murray from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Red Claws Add Cameron Ayers - Maine Red Claws
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Central Texas Elites Face-Off in Annual High School All-Star Games
- Austin Spurs Top Sioux Falls Skyforce, Clinch 2017-18 Southwest Division Title
- Austin Spurs Defeat Iowa Wolves 103-90
- San Antonio Assigns Derrick White to Austin Spurs
- Austin Spurs to Host Fan Appreciation and Go Red Night in Final Game of the Regular Season