San Antonio Recalls Davis Bertans and Bryn Forbes from Austin
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs today announced that they have recalled forward Davis Bertans and guard Bryn Forbes from the Austin Spurs of the NBA Development League.
In their one game on assignment with Austin, a 125-109 win over the Oklahoma City Blue yesterday, Bertans registered 8 points, 5 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks in 23 minutes, while Forbes posted 16 points and 7 assists in 31 minutes.
In four appearances with Austin this season, Bertans has averaged 14.8 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.75 blocks and 1.75 steals in 30.9 minutes. In 19 games, Forbes holds averages of 23.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 1.32 steals in 35.5 minutes for San Antonio's D-League affiliate.
Bertans is averaging 4.3 points and 1.4 rebounds while shooting .394 (54-137) from beyond the arc in 11.6 minutes in 58 appearances with San Antonio, while Forbes is averaging 1.7 points in 6.3 minutes in his 27 games played this season.
Both players will be available to play for San Antonio tonight when the Spurs host the Cleveland Cavaliers at the AT&T Center at 7 p.m. CDT.
- spurs.com -
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 27, 2017
- Warriors Clinch Playoff Berth with Win over Stars - Santa Cruz Warriors
- San Antonio Recalls Davis Bertans and Bryn Forbes from Austin - Austin Spurs
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Jarelle Reischel - Westchester Knicks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Central Texas Elites Face-Off in Annual High School All-Star Games
- Austin Spurs Top Sioux Falls Skyforce, Clinch 2017-18 Southwest Division Title
- Austin Spurs Defeat Iowa Wolves 103-90
- San Antonio Assigns Derrick White to Austin Spurs
- Austin Spurs to Host Fan Appreciation and Go Red Night in Final Game of the Regular Season