Rush Sign Darian Durant for January 19th Game
Saskatoon, SK - A Saskatchewan sports legend will be an honourary member of the Saskatchewan Rush at an upcoming home game.
Former Saskatchewan Roughriders Quarterback, Darian Durant will be in the house for Rush Beach Party Night on January 19th, presented by Dakota Dunes Casino.
Prior to ball-drop, Durant will host a reception with Rush corporate partners and media. At halftime, Durant will try his hand at Lacrosse and toss the pigskin around with contest winners and local media personalities. Further details to be provided at a later date.
On Co-op Field at SaskTel Centre, the Rush will be hosting the Rochester Knighthawks in a 2018 NLL Cup Final rematch. Doors open at 6PM and ball-drop is at 7:30PM.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 4, 2019
- Rock Win OT Thriller 11-10 over Wings - Toronto Rock
- Philadelphia Wings See Overtime Heartbreak in Toronto - Philadelphia Wings
- Georgia Swarm Expand Radio Broadcast Team - Georgia Swarm
- McBride Is Ready to Win in Second NLL Stint - Vancouver Warriors
- Rush Bolster Defence with Re-Signing of Bilic - Saskatchewan Rush
- Knighthawks Open Road Swing in Buffalo - Rochester Knighthawks
- Rush Sign Darian Durant for January 19th Game - Saskatchewan Rush
- TD Announced as Official Bank of the Rush - Saskatchewan Rush
- NLL Summary of Disciplinary Action - Week 3 - NLL
- Week 4 Preview: San Diego Seals at Saskatchewan Rush - San Diego Seals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.