Roughnecks Present the Annual Ladycrosse Event
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Roughnecks are proud to present Ladycrosse on February 3 at the Scotiabank Saddledome. Women aged 18 and over are invited to join us for a fun-filled morning learning directly from the Roughnecks players and coaches on the 'Dome turf. The Roughnecks will be teaching basic lacrosse drills, training routines, and rules of the game. Afterwards, all ladies are invited to mix & mingle with the players and coaches while enjoying a brunch buffet served in the Chrysler Club.
Date: Sunday, February 3, 2019
Registration: 10:00 AM
Skills Session: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Brunch: 12:30 - 1:30 PM
Location: Scotiabank Saddledome - 555 Saddledome Rise SE
Registration: This unique event only costs $75 (plus GST) and includes a complimentary game ticket to Feb. 2 versus the Vancouver Warriors, brunch and a free gift bag. Ladies are encouraged to register now to ensure they reserve a spot. Only 200 spots available.
What to bring: Please bring a helmet, workout clothes, running shoes, refillable water bottle and a lacrosse stick.
Note: All participants must wear a helmet (hockey helmet preferred). Lacrosse sticks will be provided to those that don't have one.
Ladycrosse registration along with full event details can be found at CalgaryRoughnecks.com/ladycrosse.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 9, 2019
- Roughnecks Preview: 3 Things to Know - New England Black Wolves
- Roughnecks Present the Annual Ladycrosse Event - Calgary Roughnecks
- San Diego Seals Name UC San Diego Health Official Health Care Provider - San Diego Seals
- Philadelphia Wings Host Learn-To-Play Clinic for Local Youth Lacrosse Players Tomorrow - Philadelphia Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.