Rookie Offensive Lineman Brewster Signs with Sugar Skulls
TUCSON - The Tucson Sugar Skulls have signed rookie offensive lineman Kordell Brewster for the 2021 Indoor Football League season.
OL Kordell Brewster (6'2", 270, Louisiana Lafayette) joins the Sugar Skulls for his rookie season in the IFL. Brewster began his collegiate career with two years as a letterwinner for Chaffey College in Rancho Cucamonga. The San Bernadino, California native then transferred to Louisiana Lafayette and played primarily at center for the Ragin' Cajuns. Brewester saw action in 12 games over two years.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from October 5, 2020
- Shock Sign First Team All-American Defensive Back Marquez Gollman - Spokane Shock
- Shut-Down DB Brown Signed by Rattlers - Arizona Rattlers
- Rookie Offensive Lineman Brewster Signs with Sugar Skulls - Tucson Sugar Skulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Sugar Skulls Stories
- Former IFL Champion Defensive Lineman Butler Signs with Tucson
- Secondary Bolsted with Signing of DB Jernigan
- Super Bowl Champion Wright Sr. Joins Sugar Skulls Defensive Line
- Tucson Sugar Skulls Announce Schedule for 2021 IFL Season
- Third-Year Defensive Lineman Francois Signs with Tucson